[CQ-Contest] M9X - 2010/2011 Contest Seats Available

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] M9X - 2010/2011 Contest Seats Available
From: "Terry Burbidge" <terryburbidge@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 09:44:49 +0100
In the UK for any of the major contests this Autumn/Winter and looking for a
contest seat? M9X (aka M0XXT) will be entering the CQWW and ARRL series of
contests in MOST, M2 and SOAB categories. We're based in Solihull (approx 12
miles SE Birmingham). Happy to assist with travel and accommodation. Last
year we had Dave VA7AM join us for CQWW SSB and we would welcome any
experienced contesters this year. Please see www.g4mkp.co.uk and get in
touch.

Cheers,

Terry