[CQ-Contest] getscores update for next weekend

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "N1mmlogger-Digital" <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] getscores update for next weekend
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 23:30:41 +0000
There is a new WriteLog score posting dll to fix a crash problem.  It can be
found at http://www.getscores.org/PostingApps/WriteLogSupport.zip.

Remember this weekend the http://www.getscores.org web site will have real
time scores for WAE SSB and ARRL SEPT VHF.

More info on recent changes below...

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net