[CQ-Contest] FIRST TRC DX CONTEST

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FIRST TRC DX CONTEST
From: SQ9JKS Adam <sq9jks@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 09:18:44 +0200

Hello,

Just to inform ( remind ) you  that coming weekend ( October 2,3 -  2010 )
will be our *FIRST " TRC DX CONTEST" on all HAM radio bands !

Rules http://www.trcdx.org/html_ham/english/contest.html
*
* *
*
*You know our club now is open for all HAM radio operators all over the
World.
*If you have  friends there want to join our TRC club in the last time
before *
*the contest...hi, ....just let  go to:
*http://www.trcdx.org/cf/contact-form.php and fill: Callsign and name.
FREE MEMBERSHIP !

We will be glad to have more friends in our club...to make all
together good noise in the contest....hi,hi.
               73 and I hope to meet you ALL in the TRC DX Contest !!!

               Nasko - LZ1YE
** Please confirm if you can receive this message and if you have
possibilities to be active in the contest ( even for few hours ! ) ...hi
? Tnx !*
**
www.TRCDX.org
www.QSLprint.com