[CQ-Contest] CQ 9H3 Malta

To: "cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ 9H3 Malta
From: "Vitor, PY2NY" <py2ny.vitor@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 01:27:48 -0300
Hello there !!

We are going to NY Oct/31 to Nov/06 and
already closing our project to Dec/26 - Jan/04
in Malta, Mediterranean Sea.

If you are in 9H3 land, or have any kind of
experience there, let us know. Anything will be
good - little restaurants, hotels, fine places,
everything will be good... If you are 9H3???
its really better! Drop me a note and lets
try to seat together for a glass of wine...

Thanks to a lot of people at NYC - we will
have great time there because N2GA, K2DO
and other guys !! You are fantastic, people !!

See you around! And remember - are you
coming to Brasil? Jaboticabal is far away from
Sao Paulo Airport, but we will do our best to
you feel as better as you could be at large
cities around...

Like always, CQ-Contest internet reflector
deserve a lot of thanks...

73 and DX

Vitor PY2NY - & - Ana PU2VYT

www.picasaweb.google.com/py2nys