[CQ-Contest] Pileup Practice While Waiting For Those New Countries

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, nodxa@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Pileup Practice While Waiting For Those New Countries
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:22:14 EDT
If you have an itchy keyer finger (or nervous PTT foot) while waiting for
the new PJ2/PJ7 DXCC entities to become official at 0400z Sunday, you might
want  to release some of that energy in the Pennsylvania QSO Party, which
starts at  1600z Saturday.

I'll be out mobile as W3USA/M on Saturday, doing my best to simulate a
somewhat weak QRQ DXpedition station as I mobile through 20+ counties in
western  and central PA. I'll be a new "country" each time I change counties,
about every  half hour. Please feel free to practice your pileup skills on me,
and on  all the rest of the PA guys in the contest as well.

Just be ready to send a qso number, and your ARRL section (not just your
state, if they are not the same thing) or "DX" for those outside W/VE.

The contest runs to 0500z Sunday. It also runs 1300z to 2200z Sunday,
though I won't be on for the Sunday action.

73   -  Jim  K8MR