[CQ-Contest] CQWW rules in Spanish?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW rules in Spanish?
From: Jeff Kinzli N6GQ <jeff@N6GQ.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 14:53:50 -0700
Anyone have a pointer to a copy of the 2010 CQWW rules in Spanish?

When traveling I think it's a good idea to have a copy in case
questions come about "why are you carrying all this funny radio
gear?", and since I don't speak Spanish very well, I'd like to have a
copy to hand over to the customs agent to make it more clear.

I have a copy of the 2009 rules but would like an updated copy, if
anyone's seen one. There doesn't appear to be one on the CQWW.com
website despite there being a rule set for just about every other
language, unfortunately.

Thanks,

Jeff N6GQ / YN2AA