[CQ-Contest] K3WW Plaque Thank You

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K3WW Plaque Thank You
From: "Paul Mackanos - K2DB" <k2db@k2db.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:49:51 -0400
10/28/2010

CHARLES D FULP, JR, K3WW

1326 N 5TH ST
PERKASIE, PA 18944

Dear Charles:

 The Hickory Lake Contest Club members and Station K2NNY would like to thank
you for the sponsorship of the

Mark Sickmeyer KB3GJ Memorial Plaque in the 2009 Phone Sweepstakes.

We were the award winner for the Atlantic Division, Multi-Op Phone and we
received the plaque from you and the ARRL in the mail today.

Thank you for your generosity, and for sponsoring of the plaque. We hope to
see you in the 2010 SS SSB soon.

Sincerely,

Paul K2DB (Trustee of K2NNY) & the 2009 K2NNY SS SSB Team