[CQ-Contest] Did you record your CQWW contest effort?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Did you record your CQWW contest effort?
From: kr2q@optimum.net
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 17:19:35 +0000 (GMT)
Hi...

I am looking for audio file clips of our QSO during the CQWW phone contest,
just because
I like to hear what my QRP signal sounds like at your end.

So far, I have received some unsolicited clips...from EU and CA...and I love
them.

Please contact me off-line if you have such a file available.  If you are
concerned about
"log padding" or correction, please feel free to wait until after the deadline
to contact me....

But I'd really like them sooner if you don't have a problem with that.

One day, it would be nice to have a public resource available from everyone who
recorded
their contest effort.

Thanks!
de Doug KR2Q