[CQ-Contest] Upcoming LIVE events

To: "Getscores" <getscores@googlegroups.com>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "N1mmlogger-Digital" <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Upcoming LIVE events
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:46:17 +0000
This coming weekend the http://www.getscores.org web site will host live
scores for WAE RTTY, JIDX CW, and the OK-OM DX CW contests.

Remember, if you have other contests you would like to see supported send
me the information on them.

Also, W5XD has supplied me new information on setting up WriteLog with the
Universal Posting App.  A draft of it is available on the web site now,
but we may still need some fine tuning, even now its much better than what
was there.  Note that if you have WriteLog 10.74 or later it is now much
easier to set up to post scores than in older versions.

I have also added hyperlinks from callsigns in the score summary to their
breakdown so when the pages get long you can click on a callsign and at
least get the breakdown line on the screen.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net