Re: [CQ-Contest] The ZQP'S....BIG PICTURE ISSUE with switching to counti

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The ZQP'S....BIG PICTURE ISSUE with switching to counties
From: "Axel Schernikau, DL6KVA" <Axel.Schernikau@siv.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:53:24 +0000
Hello Joe,

in that case it would be imho a wise decision to pick up another weekend
where is not that much activity already for county hunting purposes.
Sending just the state in the ZQP doesn't help anybody in MARAC contest
tough. No problem with the other county based QSO parties as they send
there county and one can form the log as needed.

To me it sounds like adding QRM for a lot of county hunters. sorry.

73 & gl,

Axel Schernikau, DL6KVA
dl6kva@darc.de