[TowerTalk] FS 32" TIC Ring Rotor

To: "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, "Rlx" <RLX@yahoogroups.com>, "Nobarc" <nobarc@nobarc.org>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS 32" TIC Ring Rotor
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 19:58:29 +0000
Pictures at:
http://wiki.k1ttt.net/2010-Maintenance-and-Upgrade-Blog.ashx#32inticring

Just removed after almost 25 years of service I think.  Has motor that was
rebuilt in the last year or two, but now has a bent output shaft, it was
still turning but the indicator was tracking off because it didn't engage
the output shaft properly.  Only a few bolts broken when removed, mostly the
5/16" ones on the leg clamps, and one or two of the 3/8" ones on the boom
clamp.  Includes truss assembly in 3rd picture, but not the dog.  I think I
can include the non-truss clamps also.  Includes a new control box and set
of connectors.  Has original documentation also.

Asking $250.  Prefer pickup here, boxing and shipping would be lots extra!

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net