Re: [CQ-Contest] real time scores this weekend

To: "Getscores" <getscores@googlegroups.com>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "N1mmlogger-Digital" <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] real time scores this weekend
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 14:38:37 +0000
A couple quick notes.

Everyone should note that there is not s/o assisted class in the ARRL 10m
contest, if you use packet you are multi-single.

Also when you are multi-single there are no low power or individual mode
classes, all multi-singles are high power mixed mode.  You can fix it now so
the getscores site groups you properly, or you can fix it later when the
robot tells you the entry class isn't correct.

One logger is apparently sending 'MIX' instead of 'MIXED' for the entry
mode, I have worked around that for this weekend.  If you saw your score
under a mode category of 'MIX' earlier please let your logger author know of
the problem.

My hand surgery yesterday went well,  my typing speed is down a bit because
of the bulky bandage, and its tough to use a trackball, but I may still try
to get mode breakdowns in to the breakdown section of the 10m page this
weekend.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net