Re: [CQ-Contest] Single-op Unassisted

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Single-op Unassisted
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 10:18:48 -0500
Maybe the solution is to stop writing strict, highly technical rules that
only a lawyer can interpret (and which many armchair lawyers misinterpret)
and start writing rules that indicate the intent, as well as the letter, of
the contest organizers.

That also implies that we as a whole may need to accept the intent, as is,
without combing through the fine print and technical details of the rules to
find the loopholes -- and exploit them, just because we can.