Re: [CQ-Contest] Revised 2011 NAQP Rules - while we're at it....

To: "Jack Brindle" <jackbrindle@me.com>, "George Fremin III" <geoiii@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Revised 2011 NAQP Rules - while we're at it....
From: "Richard F DiDonna NN3W" <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 22:36:55 -0500
No, its not a state, but as I mentioned before, several contests recognize
the District as a distinct entity - worthy of a multiplier.  ARRL DX, CQ
160, ARRL 10, etc., all list DC as a multiplier.  So, clearly simply the
rule of "states" is modified to reflect the unique status of DC.

Again, you're example is not relevant - in the least bit.

73 Rich NN3W