Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP vs ARRL RTTY Roundup

To: <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP vs ARRL RTTY Roundup
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 17:19:21 -0700
I'll see you there Jim, with my passband narrowed up, and a short exchange...
the interference won't be able to keep up. We can be done
and move to a new freq by the time they get to tx.

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy
not a super station, but I have fun anyway
at The Qrp station in Wyoming... well.. one of many.