Re: [CQ-Contest] More busted calls in RBN than human spots?

To: Luc PY8AZT <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Jim Nail WA2MBP <james.nail@att.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] More busted calls in RBN than human spots?
From: Fred Dennin <fdennin@numail.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 16:05:54 -0500
Luc,

You are in our log 7 times, 5 of which are valid QSOs with your station.  We
logged PW7T:

2 times on 80 and 20

1 time on 40

1 time on 15 and

1 time on 10

That's 5 GOOD Qs logged and 2 Dupes.  We did NOT work you on 160.  I
understand what you're saying, but fail to see the problem in our case
running Multi-Two with an average of duping you once per station during the
weekend.

We'll be particularly careful not to inconvenience you in future contests.

73'....Fred, WW4LL

Worse case scenario is we duped PW7T ops 3 times total.  I don't see the big
deal.