[CQ-Contest] March Webinar Schedule

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] March Webinar Schedule
From: "Ken Claerbout" <k4zw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 21:28:22 -0500
We have two excellent presentations lined up for March:

Date:  Thursday, March 10
Time:  02:00 UTC (Wednesday, March 9, 9PM EST)
Title:  Selected Topics in Propagation
Registration Link (also at www.pvrc.org)

Carl Luetzelschwab, K9LA, will discuss several topics pertaining to HF
propagation. He will start with an update on Cycle 24, discuss the
ionospheric M-Factor, investigate the relationship between sunspots and 10.7
cm solar flux during Cycle 23, and finish with a review of
ionosphere-ionosphere modes.

Date:  Sunday, March 13
Time:  18:00 UTC (2 PM EDT)
Title:  10.5 tips for fun and success in the CQ WPX Contest with Randy
Thompson K5ZD
Registration Link (also at www.pvrc.org):

For those who may not have heard, this year we will be carrying a couple of
the Contest University programs live via Webinar from Dayton.  Stay tuned
for more details.

Ken K4ZW

CQ-Contest mailing list