[CQ-Contest] NCCC SPRINT - ONE HOUR , Thurs., March 3, NO DUPES

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCCC SPRINT - ONE HOUR , Thurs., March 3, NO DUPES
From: Ken Keeler <kenkeeler@jazznut.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 00:37:49 -0800
Now we're in a long break between ladders.  ( I don't know when the
next one starts)
So, now we can play with other formats..Let's revisit the  ONE HOUR
sprint this week.
Slow speed for 20 minutes, then no speed limit for the next 40 min.:
   First 10 min. 20 wpm;  second 10 min. 28 wpm;  then no limit for
next 40 min.

Thursday, March 3, in NA, March  4, UTC, 0200-0300Z, for ONE HOUR.

We will combine the SNS and NS into one event, going one hour, NO
DUPES, one continuous log/scoring.
NO DUPES: New for the 60 minute event, but should allow most of us to
work everyone on all four bands!!
   If called by a slower station, match his speed, anytime in the hour.

NS will be on  20/40/80/160m   (+38 to +45), 1814-18 on 160.
NCCC SPRINT RULES modified to:  60 minutes - see above
100 WATTS max.,  mults count on each band.

The  schedule of Thursday (sometimes Friday also) events is  posted
on the NEXT NS page at:
http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html

General rules and further info at: http://www.ncccsprint.com/
-- Report scores, discuss any contesting issue, near 3610/3615 LSB
after the practice,  at 0300Z (7 PM PST) on
the weekly NCCC contest net), and send your score directly to the
3830 reflector.
Thanks to WA7BNM and N7WA for their posting service.

We should do this for a few  weeks, then trying something else when
DST starts on Mar. 13.  Ideas welcome.

N6RO