Re: [CQ-Contest] Two Single operators, one club call sign

To: "Maarten van Rossum" <pd2r.maarten@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Two Single operators, one club call sign
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 12:07:45 -0500
Maarten,

(sic) means I'm quoting your original spelling - which was not intended to
be critical - I actually enjoy such variations of interpretations from
those who do not speak English as their first language.

I apologize for causing any distress, none was intended.

The bottom line is that there is no category that allows for two stations
to submit two entries using the same callsign. If they must use the same
callsign from the club station, they should join together and do multi-2.

Again, sorry for not being more clear and I did not intend to offend you.

73,

Bob W5OV