[CQ-Contest] FT-1000MP and RIGblaster Pro

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FT-1000MP and RIGblaster Pro
From: KU7Y <ku7y.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:13:01 -0700
Hi All,

If there is a better place to ask this please let me know.

I have an MP and was given a good RIGblaster Pro.  I'd like to start doing
some digi modes.  Would this be a good way to go or is it outdated?

Would I just set it up like the book says or are there "tricks" involved to
make it work right?

Thanks, and I hope to see you all in the SSB WPX..... yep, me, an old CW guy
will be trying to understand what people are saying on SSB.  Just to add
more fun I'll be QRP also.

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
SOWP 5545M