[RTTY] BARTG HF RTTY Contest HF Frequency Radiowave Propagation Forecast

To: "RTTY @ COL" <rtty@contesting.com>, "a cq-contest @ COL" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG HF RTTY Contest HF Frequency Radiowave Propagation Forecast
From: "Thomas F. Giella NZ4O" <nz4o@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:12:00 -0400
BARTG HF RTTY Contest HF Frequency Radiowave Propagation Forecast

Valid 0200 UTC Saturday 03/19/2011 through 0200 UTC Monday 03/21/2011.

For a more in depth HF/6M frequency radiowave propagation go to section #3A
and #4 of the NZ4O HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast at
http://www.solarcycle24.org  .

FORECASTED GLOBAL HF CONDITIONS-
Low Latitude- Normal
Mid Latitude- Normal
High Latitude- Normal

NORTHERN HEMISPHERE 80, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15 METERS-
East -> West To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Good
West -> East To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Good
North -> South To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Good
South -> North To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Good

SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE 80, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15 METERS-
East -> West To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Good
West -> East To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Good
South -> North To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Good
North -> South To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Good

NORTHERN HEMISPHERE 12 METERS-
East -> West To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Fair
West -> East To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Fair
North -> South To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Fair
South -> North To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Fair

SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE 12 METERS-
East -> West To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Fair
West -> East To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Fair
South -> North To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Fair
North -> South To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Fair

NORTHERN HEMISPHERE 10 METERS-
East -> West To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Poor
West -> East To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Poor
North -> South To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Poor
South -> North To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Poor

SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE 10 METERS-
East -> West To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Poor
West -> East To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Poor
South -> North To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Poor
North -> South To 2000 Mi/3200 km- Poor

HF Propagation Forecast Scale-
Excellent S9+1 Or Better
Good S7-S9
Fair S4-S6
Poor S1-S3
None S0

HF propagation conditions at greater than of 2000 mi/3200 km in the northern
hemisphere will be good on 80, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15 meters, fair on 12
meters, poor on 10 meters.

HF propagation conditions at greater than 2000 mi/3200 km in the southern
hemisphere will be good on 80, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15 meters, fair on 12
meters, poor on 10 meters.

HF Propagation Forecast Scale-
Excellent S9+1 Or Better
Good S7-S9
Fair S4-S6
Poor S1-S3
None S0

Standard Disclaimer-

Note! I use error prone RAW public domain data from the NOAA Space
Environment Center, as well as other U.S. government organizations, to
produce this radiowave propagation forecast. This data is gathered and made
public by the U.S. Government using taxpayer $$$, including mine.

However the HF/6M frequency propagation forecast that I produce from the RAW
public domain data is my personal intellectual property. Therefore this
radiowave propagation forecast contained herein is copyrighted © 1988-2011
by Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O. Reproduction of information contained herein is
not allowed without advance permission and then only as long as proper
credit is given.

Also space weather forecasting is still an inexact science. The forecasts
are not official but for hobby related purposes only and are subject to
human error and acts of God, therefore no guarantee or warranty implied.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o@tampabay.rr.com

NZ4O Amateur & SWL Autobiography: http://www.nz4o.org
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.solarcycle24data.org
NZ4O HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast: http://www.solarcycle24.org