Re: [CQ-Contest] Keep clear spots for emergency communications in Japan

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Keep clear spots for emergency communications in Japan
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:37:10 -0500
I suggest everyone write those frequencies down on a card and keep it
near your radio. The last thing needed is interference when disaster
communications are being carried out.

On that note, one frequency caught my eye: 14100 kHz. There is an
established world-wide (automated) beacon system that operates on that
frequency. I am wonder "out loud" whether an alternate frequency in the
20m band should be selected?

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN