[CQ-Contest] Op needed: J6 Contest Dxpedition November 21 - Dec 1 2011

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Op needed: J6 Contest Dxpedition November 21 - Dec 1 2011
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 17:51:24 -0600
W0MU and N1NK and their XYLS's are planning a trip to St. Lucia.  We are
planning on operating in the CQ WW CW contest.  Operation outside the
contest is up to each operator.  We have rented the Chateau Devaux on
the north end of the island about 300 ft above the ocean.

We are looking for one or two non smoking operators or another couple.
The house has four bedrooms and a private pool!

American flies in daily from Miami and there are some pretty good deals
right now.

Contact Mike, W0MU at w0mu@w0mu.com or call 303 548 7222.

Website:  w0mu.com/DX/