Re: [CQ-Contest] Technology against cheating?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Technology against cheating?
From: "Marijan Miletic, S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 23:35:09 +0200
K5ZD wrote: The experience of the journey is far more important than the
place in the standings.

I couldn't agree more visiting Tunisia after yasmine revolution!  My YU
friends explained me WPX M/S rules change which I guess were made to prevent
octopus cheating.  However, it quickly became boring to operate mults
station as 10 band changes limit occured within first 10 minutes with 15
meters band being so dominant for never ending runs.  We are pleasantly
surprised at 3V1A standing!

73 de Mario, TS/S56A, N1YU