Re: [CQ-Contest] Headsets w/ mic's

To: KU7Y <ku7y@qsl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Headsets w/ mic's
From: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:35:21 -0400
You are quite welcome.  Glad to share.

One change:  After I sent the posting last night, I realized that #14 wire
is probably too light.  Having gotten some rest for my eyes, I can read the
markings on the insulated wire in my "boom" -- 10-ga.  Maybe 12-ga would
work.  Or maybe some adventurous (cheap) op, having only 14-ga wire on hand,
 will twist together a pair of 14-ga and see if that works.

73, Art K3KU