Re: [CQ-Contest] CW traiiner wanted will pay top $$$

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CW traiiner wanted will pay top $$$
From: "Matt & Carrie Trott" <superfly@tetonwireless.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 15:59:04 -0600
Thanks for all the responses sidebar.

I'm pretty sure that what happened was that I was indeed a little squeamish
about the 40 meter Q as the band was folding. With that in mind I went ahead
and worked him again the next day, but I think I must have let it auto-fill
from the previous QSO in which I had copied incorrectly through the
QSB/QRN/QRM. That's the only thing I can think of that might have happened.
I don't use third party auto-fill files and now I know why. I had to laugh
though when I saw this. The only reason I could laugh about it was that it
didn't change my place. I still wouldn't have won!

The error was definitely on this end and it cost me a sweep. Felipe is a
super operator and I am fully confident the error(s) were on this end. The
only person who still thinks I'm not a lid is my dear mother and now even
she will wonder after seeing my log checking report.

Matt - K7BG