Re: [CQ-Contest] surprise

To: k5zd@charter.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] surprise
From: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 08:59:28 +0400
Hello Randy, Barry and all others involved with CQ WPX!

This contest is getting better and better organized and it sets the standard
for any other other contest that wants to improve!

UBN, Public logs, customer surveys, nice homepage, possibility to check
score back until the time our hair was not grey... SUPER!

Keep up the excellent work and I will be looking forward to the WPX CW
contest in a while!

73 de R3/SM6LRR