Re: [CQ-Contest] 275 km petition

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 275 km petition
From: "N7mal" <n7mal@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 00:56:04 -0000
Mike:  My scores do not count in any CQ type contest even though I live in
the northwest corner of Arizona and my contest club is the ARIZONA Outlaws
Contest Club. How can that remotely make any sense or even be fair. That
275km rule also applies to 4 other guys here in Arizona. The ARIZONA Outlaws
are competing with one arm tied behind their backs. How does it make any
sense 5 guys in Arizona can't participate in the Arizona contest club
score...????..
73

MAL
N7MAL