[CQ-Contest] PileUP! 15(3): Second Call for contributions

To: ccf@contesting.com, toec@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] PileUP! 15(3): Second Call for contributions
From: "Ilkka Korpela" <Ilkka.Korpela@Helsinki.fi>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 19:42:07 +0300
Hello

   The next issue will be published just before WPX CW.

   It is another theme issue, the first double theme issue, themes
   being SAC (Scandinavian Activity Contest) and Humour.
   The themes can be blended, if one wishes.

   We accept bad and really bad humour, but it needs to link
   to amateur radio. If you don't send us any - we will fill
   the pages with extremely bad contesting humour (in Finnish).

   Everything goes - even regular contributions.

   Thanks in advance, oh1wz, oh6kzp & oh7wv (callsign@sral.fi)
   (Contest Club Finland, editors)

--
Ilkka Korpela