Re: [CQ-Contest] Resultats ARI DX C 2009 & ARI DX C 2010

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Resultats ARI DX C 2009 & ARI DX C 2010
From: "Bob I.2.WIJ" <i2wij@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 12:20:44 +0100 (BST)
Ivo, you are right.
Reputation is easily lost in seconds, while you need years
to make a new one.
I can only apologise for this delay and can promise the
results will be ready in a very short time, even if I
cannot give an exact date.

Everybody can be sure I will do my best to re-gain reputation
for the ARI International DX Contest, but I know
these are only words and, as of today, I can only ask
everybody to have faith and believe me.

Please continue to support ARI Contest, please enter the
contest next weekend, enjoy and have fun.
Then send in the log and I will try to be fast in
log checking and results publication.

Thank you for your attention and cooperation.
Bob, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager