[CQ-Contest] Error in ARRL 160 Meter Contest Club Competition Table

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Error in ARRL 160 Meter Contest Club Competition Table
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 14:27:55 -0400
Hi Folks-

After releasing the 2010 ARRL 160 Meter contest results yesterday, it
was brought to my attention there was an error in the Club Competition
results table. Numerous members of the Frankford Radio Club were
accidentally listed as members of the Yankee Clipper Contest Club. This
appears to be the result of an error on my part during the data
processing phase.

After correcting the club affiliation for FRC members, the correct
winners and scores in the Affiliated Club Competition are as follows:

Unlimited Category
Club                                            Score           Logs
Yankee Clipper Contest Club             5,907,308       53
Potomac Valley Radio Club               4,795,237       61
Society of Midwest Contesters           4,694,910       58
Minnesota Wireless Assn                 3,967,194       59

Medium Category
Club                                            Score           Logs
Frankford Radio Club                    4,683,109       43
Tennessee Contest Group                 2,019,244       27
Mad River Radio Club                    1,805,105       14
Northern California Contest Club        1,387,730       36

The order of finish was unchanged in the Unlimited Club category;
however, Frankford Radio Club is the correct winner of the Medium Club
category.
The Local Club category was unaffected by this error.

Club affiliation corrections have been made to the online results
database for the contest, which can be found here:

http://www.arrl.org/results-database?event_id=14722

No mincing of words on this one...I goofed.

My apologies to members of the Frankford Radio Club for the errors in
their affiliation, and to the members of the Tennessee Contest Group,
who were erroneously listed as the winners of the Medium Club category.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio(tm)
225 Main St.
Newington, CT  06111
860-594-0232
skutzko@arrl.org