Re: [CQ-Contest] Russian DX Contest analysis available

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Russian DX Contest analysis available
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 11:50:27 -0000
Love seeing statistics about contesting in any form.  Thanks for doing this!

Difficult to compare anything with WPX CW 2010.  Conditions were the worst
of all time last year.  Plus, WPX in early summer is a very different time
from RDXC in the late winter.

We are hoping for much better conditions in WPX CW this month.  May 28-29

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
Director - CQ WPX Contest

email: k5zd@cqwpx.com
web: www.cqwpx.com