[CQ-Contest] Dayton Youth Contest University Russian Translator

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Youth Contest University Russian Translator
From: BRYON PAUL n0ah VEAL <bryonveal@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 05:16:15 -0600
On Thursday, May 19th, from 12:45 UTC-15:00 UTC, (8:45 a.m.-11:00 a.m. local
time I believe) I could use the help of a Russian speaking translator volunteer
at the YCTU location in Dayton.  Katia, age 9, RZ9UMA and her sister, Irina,
age 16, RK9UAC, will be monitoring their pre-arranged Ppt presentation on HST
via Skype.  If you can help, please email me at n0ah@arrl.net .  They speak
some English, but it is mostly geared towards contesting and having someone
there to help with conversation would be great!

Bryon "Paul" Veal  MAED
FCC Amateur Radio License-N0AH
Certified ARRL Volunteer Wireless Technology Instructor
Acres Green Elementary School Amateur Radio Club Trustee - KD0NIV

CQ-Contest mailing list