Re: [CQ-Contest] DX Monitor

To: "n4dxi@arrl.net" <n4dxi@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] DX Monitor
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 17:46:18 -0400
I never used DX Monitor and used VE7CC's program so I downloaded and
installed the latest DX Monitor (beta). Without too much testing what I
think you need to do is click on the Options menu and select Country Filter
/ Edit Country Filter. Scroll down to find & select the K United States
entry and click the Right Arrow in the middle to move it to the Include
column on the right side. Click ok to close the window and go back to the
Options menu to select Country Filter / Enable and it should show only
entries that have US as the spotter or DX station.

You can save the filter so you don't have to start the steps above each
time.

I hope that helps and works for what you want.

David - K2DSL