After an invigorating Dayton break, NS Ladder XI resumes Thursday with
Week 6 of 10. ?We'll proceed without interruption for the final 5 weeks of
If you start the ladder this week, there's still time to just qualify for
wine awards, which require a minimum of 5 weeks' participation.
Don't forget also to join the Slow NS, half an hour before NS Ladder . good
warmup, especially after the Dayton break.
Details for NS:
-- Exchange: Ser #, Name, QTH (State , Prov, or NA Country)
-- Four Bands CW (100 watts) 20, 40, 80 and 160
-- Time: 0230-0300Z (Fri) Thurs night in NA
-- Rules: : http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.html
- Low power, 100 watts max.
- NA Sprint format, but 1 KHz QSY Rule
- Work stations once per band.
- Report scores via http://hornucopia.com/3830score/
- Mults are per band. Score = Q's * Mults
- Your top six scores count toward awards of ham-crafted W0YK CA wine.
73 Bill n6zfo
CQ-Contest mailing list