NS Ladder XI Thursday -- Week 9 of 10.
This week,. . .a contest within a contest in celebration of K1GU's 50th year
in ham radio . . To enter K1GU's event:
--- Play NS Ladder by our regular sprint rules.
-- Immediately after NSL look for K1GU on 3540 and make 1 Q with Ned
for an extra K1GU mult even if you've already worked him on 80m.
-- Post your NS Ladder score (our scoring rules) to 3830.
-- Ned will compute your K!GU score; twice the NSL score for 1 QSO , 3x
for 2 Q's etc up to 6x for working him on 20-160 and again on 80 meters a
NOTE: Don't post the K1GU score to 3830, although it's fine to mention
it in comments.
AND Congrats, Ned!
Details for NS:
-- Exchange: Ser #, Name, QTH (State , Prov, or NA Country)
-- Four Bands CW (100 watts) 20, 40, 80 and 160
-- Time: 0230-0300Z (Fri) Thurs night in NA
-- Rules: : http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.html
- Low power, 100 watts max.
- NA Sprint format, but 1 KHz QSY Rule
- Work stations once per band.
- Report scores via http://hornucopia.com/3830score/
- Mults are per band. Score = Q's * Mults
- Your top six scores count toward awards of ham-crafted W0YK CA wine.
73 Bill n6zfo
CQ-Contest mailing list