Re: [CQ-Contest] SECRETS OF CONTEST CHEATING

To: <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SECRETS OF CONTEST CHEATING
From: BRYON PAUL n0ah VEAL <bryonveal@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 09:35:20 -0600
I remember getting my wood plaque for my 5BWAZ back in April of 2001.  I had
travelled all the way to Wyoming and spent 5 years there chasing it. When it
showed by snail mail, I remember unwrapping it but there were no marching bands
outside, no angels in the farm fields, no reporters....not even a stream of
phone calls!  This can be a lonely hobby in the world of DX and contesting- So
my suggestion is build one's shrine to one's accomplishments, by purchasing a
lot of glass frames and place them on bookshelves, and continue on to the best
QTH possible for a high scores!!! Also, at my qrz.com page, I have a great way
of dealing with suspected cheaters..........

(-:

73

Paul  N0AH