Re: [CQ-Contest] FW: More ARRL DX Thoughts

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FW: More ARRL DX Thoughts
From: "Marijan Miletic, S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 21:35:55 +0200
WC1M wrote: In contesting, fun and participation interact and reinforce each
other, either positively or negatively.

I can assure you that EU participants would have much more fun with ARRL DX
limited to 36 hours better matching open bands to W/VE!

OC Sinisa, YT1NT established YU DX rules in two "9 - 5" parts optimised to
low and high bands peaks.  Precious 3 hours nap for 66. years OM.

73 de Mario, YU/S56A, N1YU

P.S.  I was away from internet for 10 days in E7.  Some CW robot progress
achieved with Morse Runner!