[CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza hotel for Hamvention 2012

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza hotel for Hamvention 2012
From: Mark Ketchell <k5er@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:34:21 -0500
I'll have to echo Steve's comments.

I waited about an hour for the initial pileup to dissipate, then made the
call. The nice YL who answered instantly asked if I wanted a room for
Hamvention. I gave her my name and priority club number and she already had
all my information on file. Though she could not assign a specific room,
the reservation process only took about 4 minutes.

Thanks very much to Tim and the North Coast Contesters for stepping in and
streamlining the process. You couldn't have asked for it to be any easier.
See you in Dayton.

Mark, K5ER

Louisiana Contest Club

CQ-Contest mailing list