[CQ-Contest] Kansas Contesters?

To: CQcontest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Kansas Contesters?
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:05:45 -0700 (PDT)
If you are a Kansas Contester?  If so, please send me an email.  Looking for
people for the Kansas QSO Party in August

Lee Buller - K0WA

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  John W. (Kansas)
CQ-Contest mailing list