[CQ-Contest] NAQCC Sprint Wednesday night!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQCC Sprint Wednesday night!
From: "NAQCC" <va3rj@idirect.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:12:41 -0400
NAQCC Sprint Wednesday night!

Our July sprint is this coming Wednesday evening local time (8:30-10:30 p.m.
E.D.T.), which is Thursday, July 21, 0030-0230z.

I will refer you to the proper URL:

http://naqcc.info/sprint201107.html

There you will find all the details as to time, frequencies and other important
information.

Certificates: SWA (simple wire antennas) certificates by call area, VE, DX, and
if anyone has a 160M gain antenna, a certificate in the GAIN category as well.

Prizes: We have a prize of WB8LZG's paddle handles and knobs thanks to another
generous donation of the handsome hand-crafted items by Gregg. They go to the
winner of a random drawing among all who participate in and submit a log for
our sprint each month. Previous winners are not eligible. Take a look at the
Prize page in the main section of the web site to see what they look like if
you don't already know. We deeply appreciate Gregg's generosity.

This is a monthly event that caters to the CW veteran, the CW newcomer,
straight key and bug fans. All are welcome to participate (this includes QRO);
but you must use QRP power levels to compete for awards.

If you are not already a member of NAQCC... membership is FREE!  Just sign up
on the NAQCC website (http://naqcc.info/) and you will receive a handsome
certificate, with your membership number which is good for life, plus a starter
kit.

Come join us and have a real good time!

72/73 de Dave VA3RJ
NAQCC #0004