[CQ-Contest] 2011 U.S. Counties Qso Party

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2011 U.S. Counties Qso Party
From: ka3qlf@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 01:26:29 +0000 (UTC)
In 2 weekends the annual U.S. Counties Qso Party, sponsored by MARAC , will
take place. There are already a few mobile routes posted on the County Hunters
Web as well as the new tab in the contests section of the MARAC Website. If you
plan to play a bit in the contest, and would like your intentions added to the
sites, please drop me a line. A note to the USA IOTA stations planning
activations during the IOTA contest, please do not be afraid to include your
county as part of your exchange, or have it handy. In the past the regular ops
of this contest have always participated well with other contests of the shared
weekend in May, and we would be glad to have you aboard!  thanks, and
73--Scott, KA3QLF, MARAC  contest Coordinator