[CQ-Contest] CQ Toronto

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Toronto
From: jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:33:08 -0400
I hope this gets moderated in time to be of use.

I am in Toronto for the week, playing in the North American Bridge Championship
tournament. Taking a night off from cards tonight (Monday), any contesters
interested in dinner/beer/ and/or good stories?

I'm staying in the Bayview area, and do have a car. Also not too far from the

If not able to arrange anything tonight, you might drop me an email anyway in
case schedule breaks happen later in the week.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

216-409-2958  cell

CQ-Contest mailing list