Re: [CQ-Contest] Congrats to Gene, W3ZZ

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Congrats to Gene, W3ZZ
From: "Bob, W3IDT" <w3idt@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 12:20:32 -0400
Congratulations to Gene, w3zz (ex w3bqv, k1anv), my car-pooling member
to the PVRC(NW)/Frederick meetings for many years (though our joint
history seems to go back to the late 1950's in New England circles).

Having Gene as a captive encyclopedia on contesting generally and VHF
specifically in the car for a hour or so each way is a pure joy.

Bob, w3idt
ex wa3uho, k1rnm, k2ymz

. Robert F. Teitel, W3IDT   .
. W3IDT@arrl.net            .