[CQ-Contest] CW Open team

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM, fcg@kkn.net
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CW Open team
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 11:53:30 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all,

Next weekend's CW Open looks like a fun event.  This CW-only  event is
divided into three separate 4 hour "sessions", single-op  only, the exchange is
simple (serial number + name), and the Icom-sponsored  trophys and plaques
are enticing.  N1MM, WriteLog, CQ/X and other programs  support the event.

Here is the link: _http://www.cwops.org/cwopen.html_
(http://www.cwops.org/cwopen.html)

If you would like to join me in forming a team of up to 10 ops, please let
me know. Note, you can be local or DX, so please sign up.

73, George

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960  cell