Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated
From: "Kostas Stamatis" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 20:42:04 +0300
I have lost from others SV cheating this way.... I knew that they had
amplifiers and sent their log as Low power. What could i do? I was expecting
RSGB (it was a previous iota  contest) to catch them. Unfortunately nothing.
So i stopped participating on iota contest. Which is the next one? I don't
know if i must stop contesting at all or i should buy a bigger amplifier...
CQ and ARRL can not understand that if they continue to follow this policy
their contests will loose popularity? They can not see that Russian,
Slovenian and others contests gain popularity because the sponsors trying
hard (and do it) to catch cheaters? This is the most important thing and
they keep trying to have good public relations and not correct things. Even
penalties for cheaters are not big. Just my opinion.

73 kostas SV1DPI