[CQ-Contest] Kansas QSO Party with a twist

To: CQcontest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Kansas QSO Party with a twist
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:39:13 -0700 (PDT)
Don't miss the Kansas QSO Party next weekend.  See the web site for more
information.  http://ksqsoparty.org/

Here is a twist:  We will have on quite a few 1X1 stations because of the
sesquicentennial celebration of Kansas (150 years)  We will have stations
operating fixed and mobile using the suffix of -  K A N S A  and U N F L O W E
R.  Special certificates for all stations working suffix 1X1 that will spell
out
KANSAS and SUNFLOWER (State Flower).  Look for K0 W0 and N0 stations for each
suffix.

All 105 counties will be on the air at one time or another during the QSO party

See you next weekend....for the Kansas QSO Party

Lee W0A @ K0WA  Harvey County Kansas

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you
don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any
Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  John W. (Kansas)