Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated

To: "Bob Naumann" <W5OV@W5OV.COM>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 12:56:17 +0000
Bob,

While what you say is true, back in the paper log days we would all sign a
summary sheet that included a statement like "I have observed all competition
rulesas well as all regulations for Amateur Radio in my country." A Portugese
operator is much more likely to identify a violation of "regulations for
Amateur Radio" in his own country than anyone outside Portugal. I would hope
that contest committees would pay attention to these kind of reports.

73 Steve K0SR