[CQ-Contest] US & Canada Contest Club Info Wanted

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] US & Canada Contest Club Info Wanted
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 19:40:06 -0400
Since there does not seem to be a list of the contest directors, organizers
or contest leaders of US and Canada clubs and I have had several request for
such a list I will attempt to put one together.

So please send me the name, call sign and email address for either the
contest director or if none is known send me the info for the club
president.

I already have the info for the following clubs:

SMC

Nikola Tesla CC

FCG

CTDXCC

MARAC

Don't worry about dupes I can handle them.

TIA and 73

Mike W9RE