Re: [CQ-Contest] a serious question, second part

To: w7dra@juno.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] a serious question, second part
From: w7dra@juno.com
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 13:15:50 -0700
 Given that I have actually heard my call and report from the DX station,
and knowing that on a good solid exchange on the DX end I will have an
RST maximum  of 229 (or 228C depending upon the rig used), what would be
the best confirming exchange could I send?

I realize that "R R R good buddy and thanks a lot for the cherished QSO
on this most wonderful of all wonderful contests, the CQ world wide DX
contest; 73 and good luck in the contest" would be lost in the QSB and
QRM

Thanks W7DRA